FreeSky Online [UnOfficial]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2

3 posters

Go down

Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2 Empty Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2

Post by Prince Frey Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:54 am

Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2
Welcome to Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2, the crappiest guide ever in the history of crappy guides, a revised version of Kat's previous FAQ because Kat screwed up BIG time, and a spinoff from PlWarrior's Small FAQ (in which he is too lazy to update )

Links to other helpful stuff:

Jinay's FAQ . Kat's FAQ will try not to repeat questions from Jinay's~

And the story begins...

Q1. What is Freesky Online?

A1. Freesky Online is an online strategic browser game published by Internet Gaming Gate (IGG) for release to the English speaking society. It is a browser game so players like Katilin would not have to download 500mb files, or 1.3gb files, or even 20mb files. It is a strategy game where players like Kat can decide what to do with their money, their ships, and their play area, in which Kat would call "playground". Freesky Online uses flash, so players like Kat would need a flash program, like Adobe Flash Player 10, to run the game.

Q2. How do I play this game?

A2. Read the newbie quests and follow them. Seriously. Either that or read the official wiki on the main website "fo.igg.com/main.php". Either that or look for your answers on the forum. Before you actually post something on the forum, though... Make sure you actually SEARCH the forum before you post it by looking at all the sections and trying to find your answer. Kat doesn't like questions that are already answered on the wiki or forum, which is why Kat created this FAQ~

Q3. How do I level up?

A3. In this game, we call experienece (those who play RPGs will understand what I'm talking about) "reputation".

Q4. Okay... how do I gain reputation?

A4. Corresponding to the sixth question. You gain reputation in two ways: By fighting NPCs (see Q4), or by selling resources/parts to the empire or other players. If you prefer to sell resources/parts, you gain 1 reputation for every 12 gold you make from one transaction, not separate. If you prefer military might, reputation gain is corresponding to roughly how much tonnage you destroy.

019283's Why you do not gain commerce rep FAQ, FVCKU69's Guide for Commerce Rep, and Innovan's Commerce Reputation: When is my next Skill Point from Selling Goods? are good references concerning commerce reputation.

Q5. How do I gain skill points?

A5. You gain skill points for every 100 reputation you gain from what you do, as explained in Q7. 100 reputation = 1 skill point. If you gain reputation from selling, 1200 gold = 1 skill point.

Q6. How do I bypass the Newbie Protection?

A6. The Newbie Protection system is there to protect new players from being attacked by more... advanced players (players who have been here longer than those who just started). You can get rid of the newbie protection by waiting out 168 hours (or 7 days, or 10080 minutes, or 604800 seconds), or have your lord reach level two. Read Q3~Q6 for more info on leveling up)

Q7. How do I attack NPCs?

A7. This corresponds to Q6, because the newbie protection system does not allow you to enter the NPC regions. However, the system ONLY prevents you from entering the NPC regions. You can still attack NPC fleets. First, on the big map, form an army/fleet. Afterwards, click on a town that is not occupied by you, and click research. You will then get a window saying a fleet is there, or nothing. If the fleet is there, you can further choose if you want to attack that fleet or not.

If, however, you're asking about NPC regions... uh... Click on your fleet, then click on Transit to NPC region. You will then be able to choose whichever NPC region you want to send your fleet to, but it will cost you one transition crystal. Xnigelx's NPC guide actually has info on the NPC fleets that dwell in their NPC region. Even provided a video of them. If the videos are broken, complain to Xnigelx, not me~ >.<

Q8. Will the NPC fleet attack my cities?

A8. Contrary to most people's thoughts, they are neutral. They will not attack your cities. They will only engage in combat with your fleet if your fleet goes to them and challenges them to a battle.

Q9. How can I hire heroes?

A9. You can hire heroes by visiting taverns. You can build a tavern if your castle in a particular city is level 2. The salary you pay them, contrary to the definition of "salary", is a one time payment.

Q10. How can I find science X (replace X with the name of the science/tech skill)?

A10. Cultural, Military, or Natural Institute.
Cultural Institute has: (Per level)
Dominance (+1 more city under your control)
Ambition (+1 more heroes you can recruit)
Intelligence (allows you to gain more intel from spying)
Holy Badge (Holy magic power up)
Magic Mark (Devil magic power up)
Twist Light (Light magic power up)
and Shadow (Shadow magic power up)

Natural Institute has: (Per level)
Planting (+5% food yield all cities)
Food Skill (+2% chance of getting Flooding Plains)
Digging (+5% sandstone yield all cities)
Geology (+2% chance of getting Deep Lake)
Smelting (+5% metal yield all cities)
Forging (-5% metal material required for weapons)
Weapon Theory (-5% weapon production time)
Metallurgy (+2% chance to get Mine Mount)
Lumbering (+5% wood yield all cities)
Craft (-5% wood material required for frames)
Airship Theory (-5% frame production time)
Woodcutting (+2% chance to get Dense Forest)
Extraction (+5% crystal yield all cities)
Magic Transfer (-5% crystal material required for engines)
Dynamics (-5% engine production time)
Gemology (+2% chance to get Crystal Desert)

Military Institute has: (Per level)
Light Airship Tech (-5% build time for Light Shipyard)
Heavy Airship Tech (-5% build time for Heavy Shipyard)
Cannon Assembly (-5% build time for Castle Shipyard)
Dogfighting (+5% def for no armored units, like Recon Ships and Attack Planes)
Light Armor (+5% def for Light Armored units, like Frigates)
Medium Armor (+5% def for Medium Armored units, like Cruisers, Battleships, and Cargo Ships)
Heavy Armor (+5% def for Heavy Armored units, like Flagships)
Accuracy (+5% atk for Accuracy weapons, like Attack Planes)
Energy Reserve (+5% atk for Beam weapons, like Frigates)
Denseness (+5% atk for Rapid Fire weapons, like Battleships)
Piercing Attack (+5% atk for Piercing weapons, like Cruisers)
and Teleportation (-10% travel speed)

Q11. If I study science X (replace X with the name of a science/tech skill) in one city, will that apply to that city alone?

A11. No. If you study science X in one city, it will affect ALL cities under your control.

Q12. What does the 4 stats on a hero do? And what are they?

A12. Each hero has 4 stats: Deity, Devil, Light, and Shadow. Two of them affect your army/fleet, and two of them affect your city/town/village.

Deity affects how muscularly strong your army is, and determine if your battleship's cannons are strong enough to obliterate frigates, or if your frigate's beams can slice 'n dice the enemy attack plane like lettuce.

Devil determines how godlike your army is, being able to resist damage even better than rock could. So, if a transport ship decides to drop an atomic bomb on your fleet, your fleet's Devil stat might be able to survive the radical blast.

Light determines how much more resources your city produces. Everyone luvs money and destruction, right? More resources = more ships = more weapons of mass destruction, or More resources = more stuff to sell = more pilgrims to rip off.

Shadow determines how sexy your hero is, and how fast your city's people work. Your hero's sexiness affects how fast you can produce ship parts and ships in general. It does not work on the time needed to upgrade/construct a new building or researching tech skills

Q13. Kat, I am in the Light faction. Does that only restrict me to Light alliances?

A13.No. Shocking, isn't it?

Quote from Abarai: "Faction does nothing. Alliances are the only thing that matters."

...Okay, maybe not EXACTLY the same words, but Abarai did say something like that. It means that you can join any alliance no matter what faction you are. Which, strangely leads to another question: Why DO factions exist?

Q14. Kat, why do factions exist then?

A14. Factions... well... nothing, really. All we know currently is that it takes about 8 hours 22 minutes for your fleet to transfer to another faction if you have level 10 Teleportation from Military Institute. About 24 hours with level 0 Teleportation. Yes, a very long time. (Thanks, Leechzinho01)

Q15. Kat, what is terraforming, and what does it do?

A15. Terraforming is the alteration of the terrain outside your city. It means that you can change the 8 resource collecting spots into a resource spot for mass collection.

[From Official Forum by Katilin]
Prince Frey
Prince Frey
Grey Haired Spammer
Grey Haired Spammer

SIN : 0

https://fo-unofficial.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2 Empty Re: Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2

Post by Prince Frey Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 am

Q16. Ooh, sounds awesome. How do I do it?

A16. Click on your city map, and click on terraforming on the top left corner. It will then ask if you would like to spend sky points to either increase your chances of getting the same terrain by 50%, or increase your chance of getting a rare terrain by 50% (Note that if you do not choose any of the two, then it will cost you zero sky points). Afterwards, terraforming will start, and after 40 minutes you will get new terrains. Note that when you start terraforming, all 8 resource collecting buildings will be destroyed (It will not affect buildings inside your city). You may also get a rare terrain, which gives more resources per hour than a regular one.

Better yet, M2b2123' Guide of Terraformin is another guide you can consider looking at. Unlike this crappy FAQ, which is infested with Red Fox Virus, that player's guide actually has pretty pictures.

Q17. What do I need to perform terraforming?

A17. You will need the following: 2000 sandstone, 500 Gold, and a castle level depending on what city you're terraforming. If you're terraforming your main city (the city you start out with), the castle has to be level 2 or higher. Otherwise, it can be level 1 or higher. Sometimes, when you actually have met the requirements, the system will say "Insufficant Resources." This is just something to annoy you, because it's likely a bug or something. But that doesn't mean you don't have enough resources, if you have 2k sandstones and 500 gold. If this appears, just try terraforming again; eventually the system will come around and actually start it.

Q18. Hey Kat, is there any way I can find out if I'm still under Newbie Protection or not?

A18. Not that I know of. The only way that you can trust that you are under it is by trying to attack another player or something, or try sending your fleet to the NPC region. But, if you want to send a fleet to the NPC region... please read Xnigelx's Guide to NPC Zones before you do, because you'll just end up wasting 1 transition crystal. Plus, the NPC fleets there are MUCH stronger than the Beast Army floating around.

Q19. Hey Kat. I saw an awesome blueprint for sale. I have the gold to buy it, but why is there a sky point value under it? Does that mean I can pay in gold or sky points?

A19. I actually believed that you can buy blueprints by paying either in gold or in sky points. Actually, I was wrong. The skypoints on the bottom is the other payment needed to buy this blueprint. You HAVE to have the requested amount of skypoints to buy that blueprint. It isn't optional. And, you can only buy blueprints using skypoints, not gift points (Thanks, Trainh50)

Q20. KAT~ Will there be a wipe when Closed Beta ends? I don't wanna lose my cities

A20.
Quote:

Original posted by Jinay77 at 5-6-2009 02:35 AM
3. Will players' information from the Closed Beta be retained for the Open Beta?
Yes, all Closed Beta player information will be retained.

And thus, you will not. Because there won't be a wipe. Ever. So now Kat can keep teh uber production empire and spy on TFD members for absolutely no reason at all

Q21. Kat~ I can't build a refinery. Help me~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A21. Check the city map. If you do not see the terrain that looks like a desert, that means you cannot build a refinery there. You're most likely not going to see such terrain on the very first city given to you. Unless you terraform this city, you will have to build a branch city that has this desert so you can build a refinery. You can check on the big map any cities that are close to the desert. It *might* have the desert as one of its terrain.

If your question to this comes with the main city (Meaning you're asking why you can't build a refinery in the main city), one of your newbie quest you should've recieved in your mail actually tells you the reason, too.

Q22. How can I attack a city?
A22. Search for the player, then choose to declare war. Locate their city using a red map and Kat will see a red city. Select a town to attack them. Or, Kat can just attack a city right after declaring war on them by looking at their lord info, and clicking on their main city.

Q23. What do the colored dots on the minimap mean?

A23. ...Nothing, really. Other than the color of choice that the player chooses to paint their ships. It's just for show, nothing more (Credit: Dizzcity)

Q24. Kat, What is the difference between Plundering and Occupying?

A24. Occupying is a one time shot in which you take over a city for a certain period of time and tax them based on the city's castle level. Below is the percentage and time period to castle level ratio, uh... thingy. To occupy a player's city, your fleet's tonnage has to be at least 1/10 of that city's population
Quote:

The occupation tax for a Level 1 castle is 25%, the tax collection will last 6 hours.
The occupation tax for a Level 2 castle is 40%, the tax collection will last 12 hours.
The occupation tax for a Level 3 castle is 55%, the tax collection will last 24 hours.
The occupation tax for a Level 4 castle is 70%, the tax collection will last 36 hours.
The occupation tax for a Level 5 castle is 85%, the tax collection will last 36 hours.

Plundering, however, is a different story altogether. You can plunder a city as many times as you like. The restriction on this, however, is that your lord level has to be the same as the player whose city you wish to plunder or higher. This means if Kat is level 3, Kat can only plunder players whose lord level is also level 3 or higher.

Q25. Kat, is there a disadvantage to occupying a city?

A25. Yes there is. Kat can only occupy a city for a certain period of time and Kat gets only a percentage of the occupied city's resources as tax, both depending on the occupied city's castle level. During that time, it is also possible for that city to be occupied by someone else if that player's reputation exceeds Kat's. You can only occupy up to half the total number of towns that a player currently owns, rounded up. This means if that player owns 6 cities, you can only occupy 3 of them. If that player owns 7, you can occupy 4.

Q26. My enemies are trying to murder me! How do I defend?

A26. Station your strongest army there, then wait. Your fleet has to actually be hanging around your city in order for it to defend. Yes, this will mean you will have food upkeep to worry about. Disbanding your airships will NOT cause them to self-form an army when your city is under attack. The message you recieve when disbanding your fleet is only a warning message that tells you to form a fleet when your city is about to be attacked, NOT the system automatically forming a fleet for you. Of course, this will mean you will have food to contend with, but food is taken from ALL of your cities, starting with the city with the least amount of food.

Q27. My enemies are on the way! My fleet isn't going to make it...

A27. You can build a cloudport and a Shipyard. Your Cloudport is the defense and the Kat's shipyard is the provider of defenses. Don't get shipyard confused with the light and heavy shipyard; This shipyard is found under the Castle tab. Not military tab.

FVCKU69's Emplacement Guide has more details concerning emplacements.

Q28. Can you give me an example of videos defending?

A28.
Defensive Battle~
Ghost Ruins Boss Battle part 1
Ghost Ruins Boss Battle part 2

Q29. I see some beautiful orbs on the big map. What are they?

A29. Those beautifully colored orbs are actions of an army. Each Orb has a unique color and a unique code for Kat's Defensive Army.

Q30. Kat's Red Orb, what is it?

A30. Kat's red orb is a symbol for attacking. It can be seen on the Day Scale and seen on the map as a place where you attack and where you are going to be attacked. This also displays the time of arrival for Kat's attack and won't if Kat's enemies attack.

Q31. Kat's Blue Orb, what is it?

A31. Kat's blue orb is a symbol for Returning. It can be seen on the day scale and the place where it is heading to. Kat's blue orb always displays the time.

Q32. Kat's Yellow Orb, what is it?

A32. Kat's yellow orb is a symbol for spying. Kat's enemies that lurk in the shadow to get info. It can be seen in the day scale and in the area where it's heading to.

Q33. Kat's Green Orb, what is it?

A33. Kat's green orb is a symbol for reinforcement. Kat's allies has sent them to be of helped on enemies. Yes it is always displayed on the day scale and where it is heading to

Q34. How do I build another city?

A34. You will need the tech skill Dominance, found in Cultural Institute. For each level you have in Dominance you can control one more city in your region. Like occupation, you will gain control of the town and get tax. Unlike occupation, you're taxing your own city. Note that you can only take control of cities in your region (Don't worry. There are 9 other cities up for grab~)

Elemein's New City guide can help you get started on constructing a new city.

Q35. How many cities can I control at maximum?

A35. 10. 1 capital (The city/town you start with, which is in the middle of your region), and 9 branch cities (Those 9 other vacant cities).

Q35. I want to sell items, how can I sell this T_T?

A35. Kat suggest you build a market, then you can Add a Trade and choose the options there.
Prince Frey
Prince Frey
Grey Haired Spammer
Grey Haired Spammer

Back to top Go down

Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2 Empty Re: Hinagiku Katsura's FAQ to Freesky Online R2

Post by Prince Frey Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 am

Q36. I waited like a millennium already, where is my purchase?

A36. Empire Rules are the ones that Kat blames for. If, however, you've already made a trade and haven't recieved your goods/money yet, blame net lag. Don't worry, it'll come to ya. Soon. Someday. Eventually. Maybe. Hopefully before the bandits attack.

Q37. So Kat, what are the Empire Rules?

A37.
1. The Buyer can't put an offer lower than the Empire if so you're disqualified
2. The Seller can't put an offer more than 200% and less than 100%
3. High Price buyers are easily matched on Low Price Sellers
4. Low Price buyers are hardly matched on High Price Sellers
5. You can't trade with a same I.P

Q38. Hey, Kat. I see the S and G thingy on the top right corner. What do each of them stand for?

A38. They both represent your total money. S is silver, and G is gold. 1000 silver is eqivilant to 1 gold. Besides, everybody luvs money, right? Everyone wants to be a millionaire~

Q39. I opened a Treasure box and got XXXX but I didn't get it. How come?

A39. Check your cities because the item comes in the city you have currently selected, it can even be a town u havent made yours yet close around you. (Credit: C00ld00d. I sooooooooo did not know that your treasure box content can even be sent to a city that isn't under your control o.o)

Q40. I got a light flagship from my hero but I can't put any emplacements on it. How come?

A40. The free light flagship that comes with the hero do not have any spots to make emplacements on. What are they good for then? Uh... meat shields? The enemy is most likely going to try to sink your flagship, so...

There are reports from many players that heroes can also cast spells. How often do these heroes perform such act is still a mystery. Read Q53 for further info on heroes and spellcasting.

Q41. I got a cloudport and wanna place emplacements on it but it wont let me... HELP~

A41. Be sure to choose the "Dock" with the choose button in your shipyard and be sure you have the materials/skills required. This only applies to Land Emplacement, however. For Air Emplacements, choose your custom built flagship instead of DOCK. See Q43 as well, because Air Emplacements are determined by what blueprint you used to build the flagship.

Q42. Kat, I noticed that some buildings use the sandglass free of charge, while others require mall points. Is this a bug?

A42. No, because sandglass only works when a building / research takes less than 8min to finish. If it takes more than 8min, it will cost you mall points to use it. And no, you can't cheat the system by waiting until the timer is under 8 minutes to use the sandglass (Q40~42 Credit: 019283)

Q43. Hey Kat, can you explain the blueprint system thingy for the flagship?

A43.

This blueprint that you have obtained is used to build one part of a flagship. In order to build this part, you will need the required buildings and tech skill levels to build it. There are 5 types of blueprint systems: Power, Fire, Deck, Center, and Energy. You may either have something like Airship Power System or Heavy Airship Power System. If the type has the word "Heavy" in front, it means this blueprint is for Heavy Flagships only. Otherwise it's for regular Flagships only. The name of the blueprint probably exists for fun or something.

Arsenal constructs Airship Fire System blueprints. These use metal.
Carpenter's Workshop constructs Airship Deck and Center System blueprints. These use wood.
Energy Workshop constructs Airship Power and Energy System blueprints. These use crystal.

To build the flagship itself, you will need a cloudport. After that, move your mouse over to one of the 4 flagship icons and check out the requirements to build the flagship itself. An offensive flagship requires Fire, Power, and Center parts, while a defensive flagship requires Fire, Deck, and Energy parts.

Each blueprint not only have a type, but also a star rating. Obviously the more stars shown, the better the blueprint and the more pricey it is.

After you build one of the three buildings listed above, click on them, and click on the icon labeled "Advanced Part Production." There you can check the list of all blueprints you have availible, as well as the part's stats that contribute to the flagship and the requirements to build that part.

Fire: Air emplacements (Both offensive and defensive flagships need this part. This part determines the amount of weapon slots this flagship can hold)
Deck: Defense (Defensive flagships need this. Self-explanitory, increases defense of the flagship)
Center: Max HP (Offensive flagships need this. Increases max HP of the flagship)
Power: Speed (Offensive flagships need this. This... deals with flagship's velocity, which is just a physics term for speed. Not entirely sure what it does, though, besides how fast it can move across the battlefield. Doubt it affects weapon firing speed)
Energy: Freight (Defensive flagships need this. Absolutely NO idea what this does. Considering the definition of "freight", this might affect how much resources this flagship can carry)

I used this long explanation to answer MarionChan's thread, so... yeah.

Xnigelx's Blueprint Guide also has detail on pretty much every blueprint itself.

Q44. When I tax a city, how long do I have to wait until I can tax again?

A44. At the start of every new day. That means when the in-game timer is around 0:00.

Q45. How do I obtain blueprints for my oh-so-awesome flagship Valkyrie?

A45. By defeating NPC fleets in NPC regions, by chance from treasure boxes, or buying from other players. Chances are, other players will ask for skypoints as well, but you may find a blueprint for 0 skypoints if you're extremely lucky. But my flagship Valkyrie is better than yours, so... good luck~

Q46. Kat, HELP! My blueprint has dissappeared! I made a part and it vanished. Where can i find it?

A46. After you construct a part, the blueprint vanishes from your blueprint inventory. Why? Guess your parts developer think that blueprints are a one time use. Maybe they rusted and vanished into thin air. As for your parts, it's still on the blueprints list. Basically, the blueprint that you use to construct a part is replaced by the completed part itself.

Q47. Kat when my hero dies, do I have to rebuild the flagship he/she was on?

A47. No, when your hero dies he comes back with his Light Flagship. Don't misunderstand; a flagship you built will not come back! (Wait... that means... oh crap. I don't want my Valkyrie to sink!!! )

Q48. Kat!!! When I try to dominate someone, I get this sort of message: "Reason for failure: One IP only" or "Reason for failure: Tonnage is less than 1/10 city's population."

A48. You either attacked him on 2 chars at the same time or your army's tonnage is less then 10% of his population. For example, if he has 2000 population you have to attack him with more than 200 ton. Sometimes the system is bugged and sends you this sort of report for absolutely no reason. I'd suggest you go to where you tried to attack and check if you did occupy the city or not. And actually, I'm not entirely sure of the problem myself. There might be other solutions... (Q46~48 Credit: 019283)
Quote:

Original posted by 019283 at 5-25-2009 07:23 AM

it also says that it gives that reasons when u send less ton then 10% of his population
example:
if u send 200ton army to a 2100 population city it can aso give Reason for failure: One IP only
if u just send 250ton to a 2100 pop city it will probebly work

Q49. ...The formula on the main website doesn't make sense. Kat, can you teach me how to use the formula?

A49. Nah. Better yet... I'll let Trainh50 teach you. I heard he is a college math professor
Quote:

Original posted by trainh50 at 5-24-2009 03:45 PM
Don't trust the encyclopedia about this XD
Actually all the production rates have to be multiplied by 3.083 and rounded.

Edit: Oh... lol forget the last edit XD

Ps. The formula is also written wrong, because actually you don't have to do the [1+(Resource Field Level-1)*0.1] only once, but till resource field level-1<0 so if you have a lvl5 field this number you will need to do 7*[[1+(5-1)*0.1]+[1+(4-1)*0.1]+[1+(3-1)*0.1]+[1+(2-1)*0.1]+[1+(1-1)*0.1] so the results is 7*(1.4+.1.3+1.2+1.1+1.0) as written in the example.

Pps. If you need a formula that actually work:
3.083*y*CastleLevel+3.083*x*[Resource Field Level+(Resource Field Level*Resource Field Level-1)/20]
y: is x*4
x: is the fixed resourse variable 7 for food sandstone, 3.5 for metal wood and 1.75 for crystal
Of course instead of making the maths for every resource field lvl if you have more resource field at the same lvl you can do once and multiply it for the number of field.

Another way of thinking about the equation~:
Quote:

Original posted by JarinsOffice at 6-6-2009 10:48 AM
[edit] I ran the formula against my own data (carried a copy with me, completely forgot) and rimantartur's crystals, and the formula is almost accurate (it said Rim would earn 1 crystal less, so apparently it's off for +30% bonuses or high levels). I would also like to redefine Trainh50's formula, or at least make it a little clearer:

Trainh50: 3.083*x*[Resource Field Level+(Resource Field Level*Resource Field Level-1)/20]
Formula that worked for me: 3.083*x*[Resource Field Level+(Resource Field Level*{Resource Field Level-1})/20]

Income per hour for a resource = ( castle income + sum of individual field incomes ) rounded down
castle income = 12.332 * [resource base value] * [castle level]
individual field income (when shiny, multiply by 1.3) = 3.083 * [resource base value] * ( [field level] + ( [field level] * ( [field level] - 1 ) ) / 20 )
resource base value = 7 for food and sandstone, 3.5 for metal and wood, 1.75 for crystal

BUT this is just the displayed value in your overview. I never tested if the value you receive per hour is actually rounded down or not. I personally do not think so.

Example: I want to calculate my metal income for a town with a level 4 castle, 1 normal mine, level 13, 4 normal mines level 14 and 1 shiny level 14 mine:
castle income = 12.332 * 4 * 3.5 = 172,648
level 13 field income = 3.083 * 3.5 * ( 13 + ( 13 * ( 13 - 1 ) ) / 20 ) = 224,4424
4 * level 14 field income = 4 * 3.083 * 3.5 * ( 14 + ( 14 * ( 14 - 1 ) ) / 20 ) = 4 * 249,26055 = 997,0422
shiny level 14 field income = 1.3 * 3.083 * 3.5 * ( 14 + ( 14 * ( 14 - 1 ) ) / 20 ) = 324,038715
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
total = ( 172,648 + 224,4424 + 997,0422 + 324,038715 ) rounded down = 1718

For the people interested in what this means for upgrading: each upgrade for a resource field will grant you an extra (10 + 1,07905 * level) income, so from level 1 to 2 you will get (10 + 1,07905 * 2) = 11.86955 extra resources from that field (on top of the 10.07905 you were already receiving from the lvl 1 field)

Q50. There's something wrong with the alliance emblem. I can't upload it. Why?

A50. ...I hate this question. No, not because of the people asking it; more like the system not letting players set their own emblem up. The Alliance Emblem Issue thread might be able to solve your problem. Or you can read the Alliance Related Questions FAQ instead.

Q51. Kat, how do you conquer an NPC zone?!

A51. Look the the picture and see. I also believe that you will have to annihilate the boss fleet in that region, and the region's safety level has to be considered "dangerous" before you can take over the NPC region.

Q52. Kat, how do I obtain transition crystals? What do they do, anyways?

A52. You can obtain them through three methods: Either by luck after destroying NPC fleets, by luck after destroying the Beast Army, or buying them for 5 skypoints in the item mall. These magical crystals allow your fleet to move to NPC regions to destroy NPC fleets there, where you can obtain more transition crystals, military reputation, blueprints (possibly), and the ability to take over an NPC region, as Q51 states.

Q53. I've heard that heroes can cast spells during battle. Can you explain to be in depth? And... how often do they cast this spell? How do I even know that a spell has been cast?

A53. This is a spinoff from Q12 and Q43.
Quote:

Original posted by 019283 at 6-4-2009 01:29 AM
ive also seen that the hero keeps casting skill even after the fight is over when u watch.
i think its a pointless animation and that the effects are always working

Quote:

Original posted by yargabavan at 6-4-2009 08:57 AM
Alright so here is what I found out after talking with support:
You're heroes can infact cast spells in battle that can either boost attack or defense. These spells are casted at complete random and their strength is determined by you're heroes Deity and Devil stats. (Deity for attack, Devil for defense) These spells can be identfied by their giant magic arcanum circles that form under you're heroes flag ship and then subsiquently cast auras/shields around you're army. (red aura for attack, blue shield for defense)

Q54. Kat~ How do I get Aircraft Carriers/Motherships? What do they do, anyways~?

A54. As of this post, they have not been implimented yet. A theory stated that they carry small fighter planes, considering the word "Aircraft Carrier". This has yet to be determined.

Q55. Ya know those words that appear next to the word "Airship" when you send them to another player's region? Something like "Some", "Many", or "Hundreds"? How many ships are in that fleet?

A55.
Quote:

Original posted by Faafy at 6-26-2009 09:16 PM
Done!

So this is pretty much exactly it -
99 - 199 is Several
200 - 799 is Group
800 - 1999 is Many
2000 - 4999 is Lots
5000 - 9999 is Hundreds
10,000+ is Thousands

Unfortunately my total tonnage is about 10k so I can't find out if there's anything higher then Thousands, but chances are there is. Also keep in mind I didn't check any lower then 99, cause I didn't feel like suiciding my ships... lol I assume as some point is goes from Several to A Few, probably around 50 or less.

There you have it! Hope that helps your question!

Credits to Faafy for this. Not 100% accurate, but at least it'll give you some idea. I hate those words. 5000~9999 tonnage fleet is not even CLOSE to "hundreds" >.>
Prince Frey
Prince Frey
Grey Haired Spammer
Grey Haired Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:05 pm

=.=
just ctrl+a --> ctrl+c --> ctrl+v ...

atleast make sure the quote / links work ...
Kage
Kage

SIN : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosNova Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:06 pm

i hate reading ~~"
can you make it more simple??
ChaosNova
ChaosNova
Destiny
Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Frey Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 am

Ahahahha...
Sorry....
Prince Frey
Prince Frey
Grey Haired Spammer
Grey Haired Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down